Friday 8 April 2011

Very Very Very Slack Week

I barely ran at all this week. I semi-injured myself last Saturday when I was running, and I fell down the stairs on Tuesday, so I was a bit paranoid about getting a more 'long term' injury.

My 'runs' were:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 7.41km
Wednesday: 10.06km
Thursday: 8.6km + 25 minutes of boot camp.

Today (Saturday) I did a gentle 4.6km walk with my mother ( we average 9:24/km).

I am thinking of canceling my gym membership. I don't really get to use it that much because I like to be on the road running as much as possible. I also don't do as much yoga as I'd like when I'm going to the gym. I'd rather just use the gym at school and/or get some of my own equipment and save the $35/fortnight.

1 comment:

  1. Your runs don't sound too slack to me, but I know it's all relative. I had a slack long weekend myself!

    ReplyDelete